Thursday 9 February 2017

As you like it 98 - Ribbon or lace


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer moet je aangeven of je liever een lintje of een kantje gebruikt op je kaarten en waarom. Ik hou zelf heel erg van lintjes. Ze passen beter bij mijn vrij strakke stijl van kaartenmaken. Een kantje maakt een kaart naar mijn idee vaak iets drukker en daar houd ik persoonlijk minder van.

Ik heb deze keer een verjaardagskaartje gemaakt met de stempel Cupcake day van My favorite things. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Het jurkje, de ballon en het feesthoedje heb ik gepaperpieced met design papier van het Sweet celebrations paperpack van My favorite things. Op het jurkje van het meisje heb ik nog een ieniemini strikje van wit lint geplakt. Op een kraft kaart heb ik een laagje geruit papier en een laag kraft papier uitgesneden met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 & 52 van Crealies. Het geruite papier komt ook uit het Sweet celebrations paperpack van My favorite things. Ik heb een wit lintje rondom het kraft papier gebonden. Ik heb ook nog een tekst van de stempelset op het kraft papier gestempeld.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time you have to tell which is your favourite ribbon or lace and tell why it is your favourite. I really love ribbon. I think it matches my clean style of cardmaking more than lace does. I personally feel lace makes everything look busier when you use it on your card and I don't like that. 

This time I made a birthday card with the stamp Cupcake day from My favorite things. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen . The dress, balloon and party hat are paperpieced with design paper from the Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things. On the dress of the girl I added a tiny bow from white ribbon. On a kraft card I adhered a layer of design paper and kraft cardstock that I have cut with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 & 52 from Crealies. The design paper is from the Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things. I wrapped white ribbon around the kraft cardstock and then I adhered the image. I stamped a sentiment from the stampset on the kraft cardstock.


STAMP: Cupcake day from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft cardstock, Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 & 52 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black embroidery thread, white ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Wonder paper piecing and awesome pattern paper. I love you clean and simple layout too. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat is dit een prachtige kaart Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a huge amount of patience with all that paper piecing. Fab card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous I LOVE the papers too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous. Love your beautiful image and I just love your choice of background papers. Perfect.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS project! Thanks for join us at Crafty sentiments desings this time, good luck and hope to see you next time,hugs Beatriz dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, Love the paper-piecing. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door last week!
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Love all the paper piecing! Thank you for sharing with us over at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.


    Lori DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhuzelnut's challenges. Hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails