Sunday 4 February 2018

Gerda Steiner designs - Stamp of the month - Spring bunny friends




Vandaag post ik een kaartje voor de Maandelijkse challenge from Gerda Steiner designs. Deze maand is het de bedoeling om een kaartje te maken met de afbeelding Spring bunny friends van Gerda Steiner designs. Als je deze afbeelding koopt en meedoet aan de challenge, krijg je automatisch de afbeelding voor de maand erop toegestuurd.

Ik heb de afbeelding Spring bunny friends van Gerda Steiner designs ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 van Crealies heb ik uit geel stipjespapier van het Party patterns paperpad van My favorite things een rechthoek gestanst. Ik heb hier een wit lintje omheen gebonden en daarna heb ik het op een witte kaart geplakt. Uit wit karton heb ik een ovaal gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 51 van Crealies. Hierop heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Met een Grass die heb ik uit een tweede ovaal 2 grasrandjes gemaakt en die heb ik gekleurd met Mowed lawn distress inkt. Ik heb er één rechtstreeks op de ovaal geplakt en daarna heb ik de konijntjes met foamtape op het ovaal geplakt en vervolgens heb ik hier over heen het laatste grasrandje met foamtape geplakt. Uit wit karton heb ik daarna nog een scallop ovaal gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 55 van Crealies en hierop heb ik de ovaal met afbeelding geplakt. Ik heb beide ovalen vervolgens op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb nog een strikje van wit lint boven de ovaal geplakt.


Today I am posting a card for the Monthly challenge from Gerda Steiner designs. This month you have to make a card with the image Spring bunny friends from Gerda Steiner designs. If you buy this image and enter a card in the challenge, you automatically get next months image emailed to you.

I have coloured the image Spring bunny friends from Gerda Steiner designs with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies I have die-cut a rectangle from yellow dotted design paper from the Party patterns paperpad from My favorite things. I tied white ribbon around it and then I adhered it on a white card. From white cardstock I have die-cut an oval with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 51 from Crealies. I made cloudybackground on it with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. From another oval I have die-cut 2 grass borders with a Grass die and I coloured those with Mowed lawn distress ink. One border is adhered on the oval with double sided tape. Then I adhered the bunny image with foamtape and then I added the last grass border with foamtape. I have die-cut a scalloped oval from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 55 from Crealies and I adhered the oval with the image on top of it. I adhered both ovals on the card and then I added a little bow from white ribbon.


Op de voorkant van de kaart was geen ruimte meer voor de tekst, dus die heb ik binnenin gestempeld. Ik heb hiervoor een tekst van de stempelset Hoppiness van Gerda Steiner designs gebruikt.

On the front of the card was no space left for the sentiment, so I stamped it on the inside. I used a sentiment from the set Hoppiness from Gerda Steiner designs for it.


STAMP: Spring bunny friends from Gerda Steiner designs, Hoppiness from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs, Party patterns paperpad from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 51, 52 and 55 from Crealies, Grass die
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, white ribbon, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

12 comments:

  1. mooi hoor en geschikt voor zoveel challenges? goed gedaan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bashful bunnies - they are adorable and I love your colouring. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet spotty card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card, the background, the layers, the colors and the adorable little image. You colored it perfectly. So pretty! Thank you for sharing your talent at Colour Crazy Craft challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooow die konijntjes zijn echt super schattig! Bedankt voor het meedoen bij Crafty Friends. Heel veel succes en tot de volgende keer!

    xx Grietje
    Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
    DT Creative Moments
    DT Crafty Friends
    DT Creatalicious Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, bunnies are my FAVOURITE!! Bunny-tastic card Larissa. Soooo cute. I've just coloured these up but they're not a patch on your cuties. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project - thank you for entering Craftyhuzelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - hope to see you again! Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card and lovely colouring, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Calendar, hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs Babs x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image and fantastic colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is so cute! Beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! :) Thanks so much for playin' along with our Anything Goes challenge at The Bug Blog for Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again for our newest Theme challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails